FESTIVAL OF CONFIDENCE
Time & Location
About the Event
The schedule will be split into personal development, mind, body, heart & soul, plus we'll have lunchtime chill out and networking opps.
This a day for women, designed by women and is a taster for the year round activities that will be taking place throughout the UK.
You’ll be surrounded by awesome women, there to give each other confidence and support Because, let’s face it, we’ve all had our off days. Even if you’re having an off, day, week or month, we urge you to come to be uplifted, cry, laugh or all of the above.
Be inspired, learn and have fun benefitting from the skills, knowledge and experiences of our diverse panel.
It’s super casual, so everyone is going to be comfy and relaxed. No need to dress up if you don’t want to and you’ll even nab some freebies from some super generous brands.
Panel talks, workshops and activities focused on:
Body image / mental health / mindfulness / yoga / wellbeing / makeup / careers / finance / besuty / dating / sex / meditation and more…
- Dress comfortably, it's a relaxed day and there's yoga, meditation and dance to get involved in. So, we'd suggest clothes you can stretch and move in if you are taking part in these activities.
- This event is for women only.
- This event is for over 18s only.
- Venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are non-refundable (booking names may be altered by email).