2020 VISIONBOARDING LIKE THE PROS
Time & Location
About the Event
Most new year's resolutions and visonboards don't work. You know why? Because they don't come from our heart. The goals we set out to achieve are rarely aligned with our deepest, most authentic desires.
Sadly, most people never really ask themselves what they truly desire to create in life. Most will create a list of superficial goals they think they need to achieve in order to be looked up to by society. ie. a stash of money??
During this workshop, you will create a vision of the life you truly want to create in 2020 by tapping into your authentic self. This year we will also give well-deserved focus to our sex and love lives!
- Chloé Bourjalliat, Founder of Cool Girls Club and accredited life coach, will guide you through a very powerful visualisation exercise in which you will define what you would truly love to create for 2020, in all aspects of your life
- Asa Baav, Founder of Tailor Matched, on a mission to remove shame from sexual desires and bring dating back to real life, will talk to you about creating the sex and love life you truly desire
- You will imprint your Vision onto your mind by crafting your own 2020 Vision Board
- BONUS: Mervyn, Body Confidence Photographer and Founder of You at Yours will talk to you about feeling more confident, whatever your body shape!
- Take your vision-board home of course!
- You'll enjoy unlimited coffee and tea. You're welcome!
Start this new decade by getting crystal clear on the life and relationships you truly want to create for yourself, and use 2020 as a stepping stone to your bigger vision. Your goals for 2020 will set you up for the rest of your life!
Do I have to bring anything?
YES! Please bring pen and paper for written exercises.
For the Vision Board making, please bring:
- Glue or scotch tape
- Colouring pencils if you wish to draw
A3 sheets of paper will be provided for your vision-board base.
Will we be selling products?
We will be offering some of our services to support you in creating an amazing year! If you are interested, Great! If not, no worries! You will absolutely gain value from attending the workshop anyway!
Can I bring my child, pet or partner?
Unfortunately no. We really want to make this workshop about YOU! And so we want to keep it as YOU time…
We want you to Visionboard like no one is watching!